How do I enrol on a course?
1. Choose a course
Browse through the course, check the time, date and level descriptors that’s convenient to your schedule and ability.
2.You can enrol:
- In person at our General Office.
- By post: Please enclose a cheque + an enrolment form.
- By e-mail: Please send us an e-mail with details of your transaction and your (click the link)
- On-line: You can pay for your course by all major debit/credit cards using WorldPay at checkout.
- Click on the link to download an enrolment form:
- For languages: enrolment form 17-18 MFL
- For English:(cheque and cash only). enrolment form 17-18 ESOL
- Office Hours: Monday – Friday: 10:00-16:00.
Take a note of your course start date, time and location. Stay in touch, and read testimonies from our community of previous students.
Alternatively you can make a direct bank transfer (preferred method of payment) to:
THE LANGUAGE CENTRE (CIC)
Unity Trust Bank
Sort code: 608301
Note: You will only hear from us if your course is cancelled or postponed. just turn up for your class on the day at time advertised.
We reserve the right to cancel a course at short notice if numbers are insufficient.
- You must email within at least 7 days before the start of your course.
- After week one, only for special circumstances and at the Management’s discretion
- between weeks 1 and 3 a partial refund may be granted under special circumstances and at the Management’s discretion with a admin charge of £10
No refund after week 3 of term.
For all refunds please email: email@example.com quoting your reference number (this will have been emailed to you when you made payment), full name, course name and reason for cancellation.